A ready to go starter pack for on-the-job enterprise communication
Let’s empower hands-on workers.
This great, off-the-shelve starter package is just what you need to explore the benefits of Augmented Workforce Communication. The next standard in on-the-job enterprise communication.
The M400; recommended for video call solutions
If remote support and video calling are what you’ll use these glasses for, then the M400 is the best choice you have. These glasses are far superior than the Blade or the M300 line, that can only be used for light workflows, picture taking and such. The superior computing power, camera and display make this your glasses of choice for field communication.
- 1 Vuzix M400 AR Glasses
- Large powerbank 27.000 mAh
- Small powerbank 10.000 mAh
- Mobile data hotspot*
- Charging USB cables
- Casing with various configuration options
Field workers simply unpack these ready-to-wear AR glasses and are ready to go! Gemvision’s remote helpdesk allows you to contact the helpdesk specialists hands-free to get assistance where and whenever you are.
*Mobile data hotspot.
Currently we provide one of the most powerful mobile data 4g hotspots. Upon unboxing and startup, select your data package, and connect the glasses.
The M400 is the next evolution of the industry-leading Vuzix M-Series smart glasses, featuring the new Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ XR1 platform. Vuzix was hand selected as one of the initial launch partners for the new Snapdragon XR1 platform, the first purposely built dedicated XR platform from Qualcomm Technologies. The XR1 is designed to accelerate high-quality video, audio, and interaction experiences on smart glasses. Vuzix has a long history of industry leadership, specialty manufacturing skills, and in-house next generation waveguide optics. Vuzix is committed to ergonomic form factors and combined with the power of the XR1, will help drive the adoption of smart glasses to the next level.
- Display resolution: nHD color display
- Display type: OLED
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Field of View (diagonal):
17 degrees, equivalent to a 5 in mobile device screen seen at 17 inches
- Brightness: > 1600 nits
- Contrast: > 100,000:1
- 24-bit color with true black
- Supports left or right eye use
- 8 Core Qualcomm XR1
- 6GB system RAM
- 64GB internal flash memory
- Android 8.1 OS
- OS and apps OTA upgradeable
- MDM available from multiple partners
- Drop Safe to 2 meters
UNIVERSAL M-Series RAIL FOR VARIOUS MOUNTING OPTIONS
- Vuzix M-Series Rail Eyeglass frames without lens (standard)
- Weighs less than 3 oz.
- Eyeglass frames with lens
- Safety glasses
- Hard hat mount
- Headband mount
- Peltor headphone mount
- 94mAh internal battery supports hot swapping of external batteries
- 1184 mAh head-worn USB-C external battery with 3-level LED indicator
- Can be powered by 3rd-party USB battery packs in place of head-worn battery
- 2 – 12 hours of operation based on external battery choice
- 3 control buttons
- Voice control – customizable and supports multiple languages
- 2 Axis touchpad with multi-finger support
- Ear speaker (up to 97db output)
- 3 noise canceling microphones
- BT Audio: HSP / A2DP
- Up to 12.8-megapixel stills
- Up to 1080p60 video
- Auto-Focus (PDAF)
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Flash/Scene illumination
- Barcode scanning
- Telephoto lens add-on
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 on USB Type-C
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac – Dual-B 2.4/5 GHz
- BT 5.0
INTEGRATED HEAD TRACKER
- 3-degree of freedom head tracking
- 3 axis gyro
- 3 axis accelerometer
- 3 axis mag/integrated compass
- GPS / GLONASS
Vuzix M300 accessories are ordered at the Vuzix store.